Cooking Time:40 Minutes
Preparation Time-25 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil ( extra virgin)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 500g mixed vegetables chopped (bell pepper, carrot, cabbage, carrot )
- 250 g chicken in small chunks
- Himalayan pink salt ( pinch)
- Black pepper (pinch)
- Red chili crushed (taste according)
- 1tbsp chili sauce and 1tbsp soya sauce
- 7 large wraps
- 1 pear, chopped
- 150 g cheddar
- Preheat the griddle and add 1 tbsp olive oil in it. Then fry chunk piece of chicken. When meat perfectly tender, put it aside in a plate.
- In a same pan, soak the mix vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spices (salt, black pepper, red chili) into this mix vegetables and cooked chicken.
- After 2-3 minutes of constant stirring, add soya sauce and chili sauce.
- Grated cheddar cheese spread over chicken mixture.
- Take a wrap, soak it over the griddle for 30 seconds. Then fill it with the mixture.
- Wrap up the burrito and serve it with cream.